Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bikram Yoga Teacher Training- Day 1

Welcome to LAX

Teachers and staff share that it's best to have no expectations.  The training is about you.  The most important thing is to listen to Bikram.  Hold back judgement, expectation and even questions.  Most will get answered by the process and by just listening carefully.  You have to trust the process, put forth the effort and allow things to happen.

You are not here to change your body.  You are here to change your personality- be open and more aware of it, allowing you to go into the world to help others.

With 421 students in this teacher training, I can't help but to be overwhelmed and nervous.  I am trying my best to listen and understand what the teachers are saying.  I guess I just need to trust the process and work hard to do the best that I can everyday.  421 students just means we will have 421 friends around the world at the end of this journey.  

Excited for Day 2 tomorrow- orientation with Bikram himself!


No comments:

Post a Comment