Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Weekend Market

When it comes to night markets, fairs, etc I'm all about the food.  Everyone knows my Eyes are bigger than my Stomach so of course, I had to try everything and left with some take-away!  With prices like 20 baht (approx 70 cents)... how could you not.






Let's take a stroll, shall we.....


















I have way more food photos.  Oh and yes of course, there are rows and rows of products and merchandise to buy... anything you can imagine from designer handbags, tiffany jewelry, watches, sunglasses, cell phone cases, shoes, clothes, beauty products, PETs.... and everything else!  The Thai need to get their fix to stay on brand with fashion=)

One more thing... on my way home, I saw a baby elephant in the back of an old skool mini Mazda pick-up truck.... amazing... pretty sure it smiled at me. lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment