Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Take a Walk

One of the things I love doing is walking.  It has taken me many places, beyond my imagination.  Many people reading this has probably told me once or twice that I walk so fast.  How am I going to see everything if I slow down? lol.

As beautiful as the Serenity Resort is, it is located outside the main tourist areas in an area called Rawaii and the Rawaii beach is not a beach where you can swim or play in.  Take a look:


Regardless of the appearance, don't be afraid to go for a walk to discover all the beauty that awaits.  Let yourself be surprised in what you discover.  


Off the beach strip, I wandered into this local street.  Here, I stumbled across friendly faces, houses, grocery store and food stands:


The walk ended with smiling faces and a Rainbow, pot of gold at the end to celebrate St. Pattys!

No comments:

Post a Comment