Monday, July 16, 2012

Toronto.... I love you.

In the last 4 months... it's been from LA to Vegas to Vancouver and back to Toronto.  Toronto is truly one of the greatest cities in the world; the vibe, the energy, the people... everything!

7 years ago I made, what seemed like, a split second decision to move my life to Toronto.  Knowing absolutely nothing and no one of the city, I took a leap of faith and somehow knew and felt that it would be a good thing.  7 years of my life here I spent growing, learning, discovering, and living in this amazing city.  I'm so grateful and fortunate to have met so many wonderful people that have become my family, allowing me to call Toronto my home.

The world is big, yet small at the same time.  Again, I feel the urge and need to find home and comfort in a new and exciting city..... somewhere out there.

Till next time Toronto... I love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment