Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our BFF is getting married

Seeing your best friend get married is one of the most incredible experiences in life. The feeling is indescribable, beyond anything imagined, and nothing short of amazing♥

We've been friends since we were 5 and have gone thru pretty much every stage of life together- from kids going to sunday school, teenagers hanging out late at night figuring out a way to get home, young adults exploring and abusing all privileges, to growing up to becoming beautiful, successful women.

Although we have spent the last few years apart, living in opposite ends of the country, every time we get together, it's like nothing has changed.  A second together re-confirms our life-long friendship.  Without even knowing it, you are so loyal.   Your generosity and genuine care for others has no limits and with no hesitation, you would do anything for your friends.  That's just who you are... You are amazing!  Throughout the years, you have always told me how proud of me you are, and have supported me with every decision I made.  

What I want to tell you... is How Proud of You I am and how Happy I am for You! 

Growing up, you always had a strong head on your shoulder.  You always knew what to do, when to do it, and how to do it.  You were like the big sister leading the way.  I always looked up to you and your strength and determination to achieve what you want only continued to strengthen and grow as we grew.  I am so lucky to have such a beautiful, generous, self-less and inspirational friend.

Time, distance, oceans, mountains.... nothing can break us.  Only makes us stronger.  Congrats Jess.  I love you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment